How to applyA separate "Joining fee" covering the cost of a WA tie is no longer required. You may optionally buy a tie in which case please contact the appropriate membership secretary as follows: Australia or New Zealand or UK and all other countries
Please read the whole of this page before applying.
A) How to apply online
- Decide whether to pay electronically or to post a cheque.
- If paying electronically go straight to C); if not go B).
- Download and print the appropriate Application form (either UK, Australia, New Zealand or other non-UK) available later in this process.
- Pay your membership fee preferably by Bankers (Standing) Order (bottom half of the application form), or by personal cheque.
- Post the top half only of the completed form to the Membership Secretary at the address on the form (with cheque unless paying by Bankers Order).
- Set up a Bankers Order to pay your annual subscription automatically in future years (submit the bottom half of the application form to your bank).
- Go to D).
If paying electronically you will need to set up a Bankers (Standing) Order to pay your initial subscription and to ensure your subscriptions are automatically paid in future years. The form provides for initial and future annual payments.
Read about options to pay electronically over the Internet here >>Electronic payment which also includes details of the Warsash Association's bank account needed to set up the Banker's Order.
D) Proceed with your application
To proceed click this link > Apply for membership. After your funds are transferred you will receive confirmation of acceptance and your website login details.