UK 2018 Social Event Tours at Chatham - Capt. Alan Ewart-James
Forms and information are repeated below for your convenience. Herewith follows some supplementary information:
- Arrangements for the Chatham Dockyard tour on Fri. 5th Oct is currently being finalised and the time will be notified in due course.
- Only six members/ guests want to do the Midwife TV set tour on Fri. 5th Oct. which makes it uneconomical to run a private tour. The public tours are at 1100, 1230,1300 & 1430.
2018 UK Social Event Booking Forms (send to address on booking form)
To date about 20 members and guests have booked for the Chatham event. It is not to late to book so if you wish to attend please send your completed form (download below) to Alan Ewart-James as soon as possible and make your hotel reservation if required.
Information about the 2-day Social Event activities at Chatham on 4 - 5 October and booking forms are available to download below (select either 1 & 2 or 1 and 3).
1. 2018 Social Event Activities (pdf doc - information about the event activities)
2. 2018 Social Event Booking Form (Word doc - fill in electronically & return by email) OR
3. 2018 Social Event Booking Form (pdf doc - fill in by hand & return by post)
UK members and any members visiting the UK from overseas are cordially invited to attend this year's two-day UK Social Event at Chatham on Thursday 4th & Friday 5th October which will include the 2018 AGM, dinner and intended visits to the Chatham Historic Dockyard and the Royal Engineers Museum. As usual guests of members will also be very welcome.
Our hotel will be Bridgewood Manor located just off the M2 junction for Chatham. B&B rate at £98.10 for a double room (normal price £120) - Single £87.30 has all been taken but rooms may still be available at a higher rate. The evening dinner will be about £32 per person. Final confirmation, details and a booking form will be distributed in due course.
If you have not yet booked but wish to do so please contact Capt. Ewart-James asap (details on the form).
Kind regards, Chris Clarke (1959) email@example.com