How to applyPlease read the whole of this page before applying.
A) Apply online
- After reading to the bottom of this page click the "Apply for membership" link in the left side menu.
- Read the contents and confirm agreement to joining conditions on the "Apply for membership" page.
- Submit application details online.
- If paying electronically go straight to C); if paying by post go B).
- Download and print the appropriate Application/ Payment form (either UK, non-UK excluding Australia or Australia only).
- Pay your joining and membership fees by Bankers Order or personal cheque.
- Post completed form with cheque unless paying by Bankers Order to Membership Secretary at the address on the form.
Read how to pay electronically over the Internet here → Electronic payment. If paying electronically you there is no need to download and complete the payment form you will come to later in this process. You will however need to set up a Standing Order for annual payment through your bank to the Warsash Association's bank account. These are the bank details and instructions you will need to give your bank.
|Please pay||National Westminster Bank||Fareham||Sort code No. 52-41-32|
|For the credit of||The Warsash Association||Account Number||60594810|
|The sum of||10 GBP (Ten Pounds)|
|commencing||(insert date commencing)|
|until||You receive further notice from me in writing|
|Quoting ref:||(Initials & surname only)|
- You will be sent login details for the website in due course.
- After your funds are transferred you will receive confirmation of acceptance with WA tie and membership card.