Application forms and Members notifying a change of detailsIf applying to join or you are an existing member who needs to change your personal details please download the appropriate form depending on your country of residence. The address to use and WA bank account details are on the form.
|If living in the UK||» Download here||If living in Australia||» Download here|
|If living in New Zealand||» Download here||If living in any other country||» Download here|
If an existing member go to B) below.
A) If applying to join:
- Online applications from Australia, New Zealand, Canada or the USA where we have Branches, will be redirected to the relevant Branch Membership Secretary.
- All other applications require a Bankers (Standing) Order to pay annual subscriptions to the UK, to be set up commencing on the next 1st January after application.
- If joining up to the 30th September your subscription for that year requires a one-off payment by cheque or electronic transfer.
- If joining after 30th September no subscription is due until the 1st January of the following year paid via your Bankers (Standing) Order. For example if applying in October 2017 the first payment would not fall due on the 1st January 2018. Applicants should ensure their bank is aware when setting up their Bankers (Standing) Order.
After necessary checks, if your application is valid a member of staff will approve your membership application and process your payment. If you don't hear within a few days let us know using the "Contact us" menu. Once approved you will be sent login details for this website.
Click here to Finalise your application.
B) If an existing member:
…and you need to notify us of a change any personal details e.g. for one of the following reasons:
- changed your bank account.
- relocated to another country.
- accidentally cancelled your existing UK Banker's Order.
…in addition for all changes to personal (not payment) details such as address, phone, email address, please do the following.
- update your own personal details on the website (click "Links: Control panel" on the top line of your screen, then in the left side panel click "Settings/ Edit profile".
Click here → Home